To quickly join the Los Gatos - Saratoga Camera Club please follow the two steps below. We do encourage you to attend a meeting in person in advance to ensure that the club meets your expectations:
Step 1 - Submit a request to join the club by clicking here to create an account.
Step 2 - Log into your new account. It is essential that you log into your new account to get credited for payment if you intend to use paypal in step 3 below.
Step 3- Click here to pay $50 for your first year membership dues via PayPal or credit card. You can also pay the Treasurer or Membership team by cash or check at any meeting.
Once your membership is processed you will be contacted by a representative of the Membership team who will answer any questions you may have and will provide further information on our club.
A brief overview of our club is provided below, but we will go through the information in detail with you once we process your application. You can also peruse our website.
What we offer:
- Two meetings a month. On the first Monday of the month, we have competition night where photos are anonymously evaluated by an independent judge and they decide on the winning images. On the third Monday of the month, we offer what we call a Program night, where an expert in some aspect of photography lectures on their area of expertise. Both these meetings are typically 1.5 to 2 hours in duration.
- Where/When - Our Meetings are at Congregation Shir Hadash, 20 Cherry Blossom Ln, Los Gatos, CA 95032, normally on the first and third Mondays of the month always starting at 7:30 PM. Click here for a map. Click here for the exact location of the meeting room and please check our calendar for the most up-to-date meeting information as occasionally place and times change.
- Cost - $50 a year. Your membership will expire in one year on the first of the subsequent month. For example, if you joined July 15, 2019 your membership will expire August 1, 2020.
- Field trips and other events where we can find opportunities to improve our photography and enjoy the company of others who share our interest. For example, we’ve had field trips to Big Sur, Mono Lake, Bay Photo, UC Santa Cruz Arboretum, and workshops on Lightroom, Photoshop, HDR processing, and panoramic photography.
- Mentorship - in order to quickly come up to speed on our website and the rules regarding participation and competition, we offer a 1:1 mentorship. A mentor will be assigned to you and will cover this information.
- Volunteerism - The club is run entirely by volunteers and members are are expected to take an active part.
For more information: Click here to get oriented quickly and start enjoying your club membership.
Our monthly competitions are judged by independent photographers and are designed to reward outstanding images and offers tips and education to improve images. More
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.