July 21 Program: Photographing Northern Tanzania
Published: Monday, June 1, 2020
This is a presentation from a safari operator that specializes in northern Tanzania.
- What makes northern Tanzania different from other eastern and southern safari destinations.
- What you can photograph here that you can’t photograph elsewhere.
- A synopsis of the parks and their highlights
- Safari vehicles – really important differences between the different vehicle types
- Essential ingredients for a successful private photographic safari -most of them are subtle but can hugely impact the resulting quality of experience.
If an operator doesn’t mention them, it’s because they’re not included.
- Different types of safari operators and how this can impact the quality of your trip. Not all safaris are equal.
- Some simple logistics and trip dynamics
The presentation has been uploaded to the club website and may be downloaded as a PDF (not a ZOOM recording).
PDF of the presentation: Photographing Tanzania